Your Time Makes A Difference
As a community art center, “The Franke” depends on the commitment and dedication of its many volunteers, who donate their time and talent on stage and behind the scenes. Volunteers include everyone from actors and stage crew to house ushers and members of our board. This blend of staff and community volunteers allow the Franke Center to pursue its goal of providing enjoyable, affordable entertainment in the community.
The Franke Center for the Arts provides several opportunities for volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, call us at 269-789-9677 or fill out the form below.
Specific Volunteer Opportunities:
- The House Manager handles all aspects of the show relating to the audience. This includes ticket sales, seating issues, and refreshments.
- We are seeking ushers to help at concert events
- Ushers arrive 1 hour before the show to help ready the building.
- We will train you on the spot.
- No experience necessary, and you get to see the show for FREE!
- Producers are needed to oversee events which include,
- Meeting the band and technical staff for sound and light checks
- Open/closing building
- Working with house manager to ensure a smooth running event
- We are looking for sound and light technicians
- Training will be provided before event
If you are interested in supporting The Franke through volunteering, please call the business office at 269-789-9677 for more details or fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch very soon. Thank you for your interest!